University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Financial Aid

The School of Social Work offers several different types of financial aid.  Please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid Services for more information at the following link

Contact Information:

Campus Address:
Hartford Campus Student Financial Aid Services
85 Lawler Road, Room 201
West Hartford, CT 06117
Phone: 860-570-9214

Calling ahead is recommended to set up an appointment

Mailing Address:
Student Financial Aid Services
233 Glenbrook Road Unit 4116
Storrs, CT 06269-4116
Phone: 860-486-2819
Fax: 860-486-6629