Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunities Act (HEOA) requires colleges and Universities that participate in federal student financial aid programs to disclose certain information to current and prospective students. A site was developed to provide these disclosures in one coherent location. Please follow the link below for information on each of the topics listed. For questions, please contact the appropriate office. Disclosures on additional topics are available at http://heoa.uconn.edu/.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Assistance Available for Graduate Students
Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists & Arrangements
General Financial Aid Links
- FAFSA on the Web U.S. Department of Education’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Use your PIN number and file instantly. Be sure to use school code: E00531.
- FAFSA PIN Number Click here to go to the U.S. Department of Education’s PIN Number Site.
- National Student Loan Data Review your Federal Education Loan data for all years of school using your FAFSA pin.
- FinAid General information about financial aid, including links to free scholarship search engines.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans