The School of Social Work does not have a career services office, however personalized assistance is available from the University of Connecticut Center for Career Development at the main campus in Storrs. To speak to a career counselor call (860) 486-3013 or visit the Department website for tips on conducting a job search, resume and cover letter samples, and many other helpful resources.
We wish you success in your professional social work job search!
What does Connecticut’s new social work licensure law mean for you? NASW/CT has prepared a fact sheet outlining the law’s key points. Click here to learn more.
- Clinical Social Work Licensure in Connecticut
- LCSW Licensing Requirements
- The Social Work Licensure (LCSW) Law
- Association of Social Work Boards
- Internships & Volunteer Opportunities
- Career Development Library
- Professional Associations
- UConn Career Services/Resources for Students and Alumni
- Web-Based Social Work Employment Resources & Listservs
HuskyCareerLink is a web based recruiting system, managed by the UConn, Storrs Career Services department and available to matriculated students and alumni. Students interested in participating in on-campus interviews at the Storrs campus only and/or viewing electronic job postings MUST register in HuskyCareerLink and utilize the system to view job openings, apply for positions, and sign up for interview times.