Our Bachelor's of Social Work degree prepares graduates for entry-level employment in a wide range of community and social service agencies. One of the few majors that can be completed at the UConn Hartford campus.
In addition to learning about the profession's values, knowledge, and skills, our Master's of Social Work students pursue a concentration in Community Organizing; Individuals, Groups & Families; or Policy Practice.
Within a community of supportive mentors, distinguished faculty, and peers, our PhD program prepares scholars and researchers to serve as faculty members and leaders in human service organizations and research centers.
Our Non-Degree program enables you to register for graduate social work courses as a non-matriculated student. A variety of morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available during the fall, spring, and summer.
Earn CE credits and keep informed of current research, theory, and techniques that help social workers and other human service professionals better serve their clients and communities.
Social Workers change lives!
Realize your dreams, expand your knowledge and develop your social work skills while earning your degree at the UConn School of Social Work.
- Meet New Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Joanne Corbin June 23, 2020
- Meet Alumnus Winston Johnson June 8, 2020
- Spring 2020 Scholarship Facilitation Fund Announcement May 1, 2020
- Reproductive Justice and How it Affects Incarcerated Women February 6, 2020
- New School of Social Work Faculty Member Regina Lester-Harriat January 14, 2020
- Letter From President Katsouleas to UConn Faculty and Staff Regarding the Budget July 7, 2020
- UConn Reducing Fees for Undergrads Learning Exclusively Online in Fall July 7, 2020
- $750,000 Mellon Foundation Grant to Expand NE Humanities Consortium Faculty of Color Working Group July 7, 2020
- UConn Magazine: Our Defining Moments July 7, 2020
- Goodbye, Handshake. Hello, LMG July 7, 2020
Helping Parents Navigate The New Normal: Promoting A Child's Social And Emotional Wellness10:00am
Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hartford Campus n/aContinuing Education Live Webinar https://ssw.uconn.edu/ssw-continuing-education/
Contact Information: ssw.ce.uconn.eduMore
- Jul 16 Virtual Solidarity Hour2:00pm
Impact Of Crisis: Helping Our Clients Through Helping Ourselves10:00am
Tuesday, July 21st, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hartford Campus N/AContinuing Education Live Webinar https://ssw.uconn.edu/ssw-continuing-education/
- Jul 30 Trauma-Informed Care In The Age Of COVID-191:00pm
- Aug 3 Marijuana: Miracle Drug Or The Devils Lettuce?1:00pm