Faculty & Staff

At the University of Connecticut, we're committed to supporting our faculty and staff. Learn more!


Work Order Form

If you are trying to report facilities related issue(s), please fill out the Work Order Request Form. Thank you.

*Note: Once the request form is submitted, appropriate building coordinator will get the information to Facilities. Also, please know that facilities team and BME Cleaners have been instructed to only take work orders from the Facilities manager.

Emergency Information

What qualifies as an emergency?

All emergency service requests, such as floods, power outages, pipe breaks etc., should be directed to UConn Storrs Work Order Control by calling 860.486.3113. They will contact the appropriate emergency support personnel to respond to the emergency.