Incoming students can apply for the BSW Scholarship at the same time that they are applying to the BSW Program. This scholarship is renewable for rising senior provided that they continue to meet the eligibility criteria. For more information, please visit the "Preparing your Scholarship Application" section on the BSW admissions website.
Raymond and Mary Borecki Buck Endowed Scholarship Fund
Mary Borecki Buck is a UConn School of Social Work alumna committed to supporting the education of future generations of social workers. This scholarship, created by Mary and her late husband, Raymond, will provide financial support to a student enrolled in the Bachelor’s in Social Work program.
- Scholarship offers one award for $750
- Eligible criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement in courses taken to date
- Demonstrate financial need
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: 11:59 pm on Friday, January 31, 2020
- Application packet (refer to requirements below) must be emailed to email@example.com – Incomplete applications will not be considered
- All recipients are required to attend the Scholarship Program on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm
Please note: Scholarships awarded may affect financial aid. Questions regarding financial aid implications should be directed to the Office of Student Financial Aid Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packet* must include (in the following order):
- Completed Applicant Information Form
- A one to two page letter which addresses the scholarship criteria
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- One professional or educational letter of recommendation - Please have recommender provide you with letter of recommendation to include in your application packet
*All requirements must be combined into one PDF document before submission. PDF documents can be combined at the following link: http://www.pdfmerge.com/