The UConn School of Social Work is offering a scholarship opportunity for a BSW student. Please carefully read the information below to ensure you meet the required guidelines.
BSW Scholarship Guidelines
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: February 15, 2019 11:59 pm
- Application packet (refer to requirements below) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – Incomplete applications will not be considered
- All recipients are required to attend the Scholarship Program on Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 12:00 to 2:00 pm
Please note: Scholarships awarded may affect financial aid. Questions regarding financial aid implications should be directed to the Office of Student Financial Aid Services at email@example.com.
Raymond and Mary Borecki Buck Endowed Scholarship Fund
Mary Borecki Buck is an UConn School of Social Work alumna committed to supporting the education of future generations of social workers. This scholarship, created by Mary and her late husband, Raymond, will provide financial support to a student enrolled in the Bachelor’s in Social Work program.
- Scholarship offers one award for $500
- Eligible criteria:
- BSW student
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Demonstrate financial need
BSW Scholarship Application – Deadline: 11:59 pm on February 15, 2019
Application packet* must include (in the following order):
- Completed Applicant Information Form
- A one to two page letter which addresses the scholarship criteria
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- One professional or educational letter of recommendation - Please have recommender provide you with letter of recommendation to include in your application packet
*All requirements must be combined into one PDF document before submission. PDF documents can be combined at the following link: http://www.pdfmerge.com/