University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

MSW Forms and Policies

Field Education

Office of Student and Academic Services (OSAS)

The Office of Student and Academic Services works with the UConn Graduate School to process student forms.  While the forms need to be submitted to the Graduate School, it is strongly encouraged that students first submit their completed forms to OSAS, room 130.  Please make a copy for your records prior to doing so.

Graduate School Forms: Plan of Study for Master’s Degree, Request for Changes in Plan of Study, Request for Reinstatement Form, Change of Major Advisor, Name Change Notification, Graduate School Audit Request Form, Notification of Change in Social Security Number, Independent Study, Schedule Revision Request (add/drop card), Withdrawal Form, Leave of Absence Request Form, Request for Reinstatement from Leave of Absence, and Application for In-State Tuition.

School of Social Work Forms:

Other University Forms: